This dresser proves that it’s great to break from tradition, as long as the craftsmanship remains. With the use of exposed bolt heads and the look of mortise and tenon construction, this decidedly different dresser takes a bold and beautiful twist on urban industrial style. A lightly distressed finish brings out the complexity and graininess of the wood for an earthy sensibility. Flush-mount drawers with forged steel color metal pulls keep this dresser on the cutting edge of cool.
- Dresser only
- Made of acacia wood, oak veneers and engineered wood
- Dark brown finish with wire-brushed texture
- Metal bar pulls in a forged steel-tone finish
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers; top drawers with felt lining
- Includes tipover restraint device